Sunday, May 12, 2013

My Mother's Day card from my dog ;-)

Yes, I get one every year.   Of course, my dear SO helps a little. Here's this year's.

Do you know how much I love you Momma?  I would cross the biggest rivers!

Mississippi River

Columbia River

Swim Across great lakes!
Lake Superior

Lake Michigan ...or Superior

Lake Superior Again

And of course, the post-lake sand roll
 And small but great lakes!

Wonderful lodge at Claytor Lake State Park in Virgina
 All just to be with you!



I would protect you from Prairie dogs!


Prairie Dog town at Badlands National Park
 Wild Boar!!!!!  No, really, Alan heard them too!
(Uh-huh ;-).
Campground at Pike's Peak State Park
 Ants!  Oh man, long story
A state park in the Appalachians...Ants?  Long story
The Amish Mafia!

A not-so-mafia Amish horse and cart in Minnesota
 Scary Elevators!
"Scary elevator" at Drury Inn in Findlay, OH-->flag capital of the world BTW
 And wait patiently for you to take pictures, HA!
Porcupine Mountains in Michigan

And at the end of the day, take my place by your side....ahhhh, my sweet girl
Little motel where we stayed in upper Michigan.
 Thank you for being my Momma!  Love, your Girrrrrrrrl


Darla, Claytor Lake house again
P.S.  Do you have any treats?

2 comments:

  1. The other day the oven started to smoke while we were cleaning it and the dog just went to the door to GET OUT OF THE HOUSE. He didn't care if we came, just as long as he was far far away. Maybe your dog could have a talk to my dog about the merits of bravery...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I asked and Darla said, Hey! If you aren't going to follow, what's he supposed to do? ;-).

      Delete